Parnell Square, Dublin 1 is a Georgian square, sited at the northern end of O’Connell Street. Formerly named Rutland Square, it was renamed after Charles Stewart Parnell (1846–1891), as was Parnell Street, which forms the southern side of the square.
Size: 560mm x 140mm
Colour: Blue or Green
Look: Old or New
Material: Foamex PVC or Metal
Included: Double sided tape for easy fitting