We started a new collection of U2 Street Signs (Where the Streets Do have a Name) and they are going down very well. Below are some of the significant locations in the bands history, which we have street signs for:
- Cedarwood Road – Cedarwood Road, Dublin 11, childhood home to Bono
- Hanover Quay – where U2’s former studio was based in Dublin 2
- Windmill Lane – U2 recorded their first album at Windmill Studios, Windmill Lane, Dublin 2
- Vico Road – Vico Road, Co Dublin where Bono lives
- Sheriff Street – Dublin 1, where the video for ‘Sometimes you can’t make it on your own’ was partially filmed.
- Rosemount Avenue – Dublin 5, childhood home to Larry Mullins, U2.
You can also personalise a street sign with whatever street name you want or indeed whatever wording you like. We had a request for a street sign with iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE TOUR, nice idea. You can also choose from 2 sizes and 2 colours; blue or green.